[Resolved] Will adding of this function will be possible with the great component

• Default avatar
    ump    
     13 years ago

Dear sirs,

I am using Awocoupon with great help. This component is really very easy to install and works
    fantatiscaly. Thanks for this great component.
    I just wondering if this component can add the function of point system also.
    The suggest the following work flow:
    1) First of all, the administrator configure the "points" based on sales amount.
    e.g. 1point for 100USD or JPY etc.
    2) When the customer puts products in the cart, the message will show the
    accumulated points of current shopping.
    Important point:
    Points of only the past shopping can be used.
    3) After login for check out process, the message with show the total usable points of that user
    (usable points means points of past shopping).
    4) Before using the points, the check box to be displayed
    "use accumulated points" or "save points"
    If check "use accumulated points", then deduct points equivalent to amount
    in the total amount , and if check "save points", the points to be saved in the user account.

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

With best regards,

ump

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hello,

This feature is outside the scope of AwoCoupon. There is already an extension within joomla that lets you keep track of points. It is called AlphaPoints. It is built in such a way that makes it easy to collect and take away points by giving you a predefined snippet of code to place within your code where necessary. The only hard part would be going through your code and strategically placing the add/remove point code in the right places. So I would advise you to take a look at this extension. And if you do need a developer to put it all together, you can contact me privately to work something out.
  • Default avatar
    ump    
     13 years ago

Dear Mr.Seyi,

Thank you very much for your prompt attention to my suggestion.
    I got the points very clearly.
    As advised by you, I will take a look at AlphaPoints extension.
    Should I feel easy with it, I will contact you privately for necessary technical help.

Once again thank you very much for your kind attention.

With best regards,