• Default avatar
    serena    
     7 years ago

hi i'm using the last j3.6 version awocoupon 2.4.9 and awotracking 2.1.3
    i have two questions:
    1) i can't find any additional field under "text 3".. where am i wrong?

2) i would print a qr code on hang tabs for clothing to be sold offline in my retailers shop so the QR code should be always the same i suppose..because have to printe thousands hangtags. i would customers to read the qrcode and get a coupon to be spent in my outlet online. how can i do this?

regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

1. if you are referring to the qr code being added to a gift certificate image in awocoupon profile, then you have to make sure the plugin below is enabled:

AwoCoupon - AwoTracker Profile Item

Once enabled you will see 2 new fields:
    - qr code
    - secret key

2. AwoTracker was built to work as a way to view coupon codes in the front end. And also allows the qr code to be added to purchased gift certificates. On scanning, it gives the details of the coupon, including how much is remaining in it. I dont think it would work for how you want to use it here.
  • Default avatar
    serena    
     7 years ago

what is this "profile item" you are talking about? i just installed awotracker but nothing about profile item plugin is anywhere...
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

In admin go to extensions->plugins and search for AwoTracker.
  • Default avatar
    serena    
     7 years ago

no plugin installed. how can this be possible?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Not sure, it should have been installed with AwoTracker. If you look in the download at the folder:

admin/helpers/extensions/plugins/awocoupon

You will find the plugin.

Might be easier, I will send you a private message with a direct download for the plugin which you can install through joomla installer.