Unrecognized mathop error

• Default avatar
    tomh    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I noticed that when a transaction is completed whereas the AWO Coupon is used and redeemed on my website, 2 to 8 of the following error messages are generated in the VM error file:

ERROR vmError: Unrecognised mathop in calculation rule found, seems you created this rule with plugin not longer accesible (deactivated, uninstalled?).

There is no visible error in the Virtuemart and the AWO processes of the website.

Can you please advise how you think the error message can be eliminated?

Thank you,
    Tom

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

In this file:
    www/plugins/vmcalculation/awocoupon/awocoupon.php

change the function to this:
    <?php

public function plgVmInterpreteMathOp ($calculationHelper$rule$price,$revert){

$rule = (object)$rule;
            if(!empty(
    $rule->awocoupon_vatoffset)) return $price;

return 
    $price;

}
    ?>

That should get rid of that error.
  • Default avatar
    sherrie    
     3 years ago

I got the same error but no AWO coupon was used. I'm using latest version Joomla and VM with OnePage Checkout. I'm not a dev but I can manage my backend. Can you provide detailed instgructiosn as to how to acceess that file - is is thorugh our Siteground control panel? How do we located that document? Or can we change that in the backend? Thanks in advance Seyi!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

You would access it through your cpanel file manager, or through ftp.  But AwoCoupon does not use this file anymore, so you may not even have it in your folder structure.  You mentioned it is not happening due to AwoCoupon, I would suggest going to the backend > extensions > plugins, filter by vmcalculation and disable plugins there one by one to see if the error goes away, if it is not a system plugin.