"Wrong coupon code" Error - Free Version

• Default avatar
    artbit    
     9 years ago

Hey there,

we're doing some fixups for a clients site,
    http://zoomyco.csssos.com/store-2/virtuemart/shopping-cart

the problem is that i can't add a coupon code to any product, it appears that the default joomla coupons are on
    and the AWO coupons are off. anything i enter from AWO coupon it says i have a wrong coupon code,

we altered the code as in the pinned article in the top of the forum and still no results,
    i am pretty sure we defined everything else correctly, i tried all users, specific users, specific product combinations and no luck,
    what are we doing wrong?

Your help is immensely appreciated,
    Joe

- AWO 2.0.13
    - J 2.5.22
    - VM 2.6.6
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

If AwoCoupon is not registering at all, can you have a look at the plugins and verify that AwoCoupon - Virtuemart plugin is enabled?
  • Default avatar
    monimono    
     9 years ago

Hi
    im working with joe.

there is 2 awo enabled plugins:
    1. VMPayment - AwoCoupon.
    2. VMCoupon - AwoCoupon.

thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Not really sure then what the problem could be. I am more than happy to look at it if you can send a private message with temporary ftp/admin access.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Ok, i took a look. First I see you are using some type of one page checkout. I am not sure why it does not work there, and you would have to contact the developer. I disabled one page checkout and still it did not work in Virtuemart cart. Looking at the code, the form tag was missing from the coupon input, so submitting would not work.

I copied
    /components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_coupon.php

into
    /templates/[your template]/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_coupon.php

And altered the template version to include the form. It now works with one page checkout disabled.
  • Default avatar
    artbit    
     9 years ago

Thanks for your help!