Prestashop 1.5.6 - This voucher does not exists.

• Default avatar
    anthony8    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I installed AwoCoupon Pro on my Prestashop site and setup a coupon there. However when I try to use the coupon, the shop gives me a message saying "This voucher does not exists."

This I think is the default Prestashop error message so it seems that it didn't even look for Coupons in AwoCoupon.

I have check the override directory on my site and can confirm that the files are there. Is there any other things that I should check? Thanks a lot!!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon, by default, would return the error code "Coupon code not found". But you probably will not get that unless you go to configurations and set "Enable Store Coupons" to "No". Then you would know if it is really going through AwoCoupon. Please test that.

If it is going through awocoupon, then go to configurations and change all the error messages to something identifiable so you know why it is failing on the front end when you try the coupon code.

If it is not going through awocoupon, through ftp, go to www/cache and delete or rename the class_index.php. Another one will be immediately created and if you read it, it should be using the override folder for the cartrule, cart, order, and frontcontroller classes.
  • Default avatar
    anthony8    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

Thank you very much for your help. I follow your instruction to clear the cache and now the coupons are available for use.

Regards,
    Anthony