AwoCoupon Pro Pretsashop error messages

• Default avatar
    yusef8    
     10 years ago

Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone with AWOCoupon pro had issues installing the module to thier prestashop store.  I have an email into customer support but figured I'd give the forum a shot as well : )

I have prestashop engine 1.5.0.17 and installed the module per the instructions.  However, I am gettin some wierd error messages when I go to payment and cart price rules to configure the module.  Here are the error messages I get

1)  When I click the price rules tab and select AWOCoupon i get the following 

error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in 

/hsphere/local/home/c266506/averagejoesgear.com/modules/awocoupon/lib/menu.php 

on line 86

2) When i select modules/payment I get the following error:

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in 

/hsphere/local/home/c266506/averagejoesgear.com/controllers/admin/AdminPaymentController.php

In the instructions it says something about entering in a liscense key (which I was not promted to do) so I wonder could that be it.  Thanks in advance.

Yusef

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello

You would need ftp access to your site to make this change. Can you go to this file:

www/modules/awocoupon/lib/menu.php, at line 86 you will see this:

<?php
                                    $this
    ->menu_items[] = $class:efine_menu();
    ?>

Please change it to this:

<?php
                                    $this
    ->menu_items[] = call_user_func(array($class'define_menu'));
    ?>

Then reload the page and then you can access AwoCoupon, and put in your license information. The reason it is failing on the second line is due the way the class is being called, which works for more recent versions of php but will fail on older versions. This will be updated in the next release of AwoCoupon so you do not see this problem again.
  • Default avatar
    yusef8    
     10 years ago

Thanks Seyi : ) Worked like a charm. Thanks for the quick response mate.

Yusef