Aworeferral - After Update Invitation Form Content Disappeared from Backend but Still the in Front End

• Default avatar
    marius    
     10 years ago

Dear Awo Team,

My problem is with Aworeferral. Just recently I downloaded and installed the latest update for Aworeferral. After the update all of the sudden the contents of the invitation form in the backend disapeared, but they are still being displayed in the front end.

Any new information I put into the "Invitation Description" in the backend will appear in the front end display above the old text.

Is there any way of removing the old text from the database if something like this happens?

Looking forward to your speedy response.

Best,

Robin
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Are you sure the invititation description that does not go away is not hardcoded into the page?

The only other thing to do is look directly in the database. You should find the text in #__aworeferral_lang_text table
  • Default avatar
    marius    
     10 years ago

Dear Seyi,

It is definitely not hard coded. We have made no changes to the component - apart from updating it recently. That is why I'm so surprised.

I had entered the text into the aworeferral backend (configuration) before into the field "invitation description".

After the update the text had disappeared from the backend, but is still being displayed in the front.

I will check the database.

Best,

Robin