Prestashop 1.5 - Gift certificate fields do not appear in front office

• Default avatar
    dimitrios0    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    i have purchased the Pro version, everything installed just fine, i can create discount coupons successfully , but NO gift products...
    I have followed exactly your instructions but it does not seem to work at all, i can see no fields in the product so the customer can send it to the recipient,
    i do not know if it matters but all my products are virtual , i have tried also with normal products but nothing...

Please get back to me asap
    Thank you
    Kostas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Are you having problems with the recipient name, email, message boxes showing up? Did you create the customized fields and link it within AwoCoupon? Here are instructions I give on how to create these:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/cannot-send-gift-cert-recepient#comment-4306
  • Default avatar
    dimitrios0    
     10 years ago

(answered to the wrong place)

Hi again,
    i didn't find that in the documentation so i missed that step....sorry...

my problem now is that i cannot save the ids
    the Name ID is textField0 , i enter it in the field and i get errors.
    why is that??
  • Default avatar
    dimitrios0    
     10 years ago

sorry....i figured it out , i took the ids from the db....really thank you for you response and help...

*please reconsider making your documentations more extensive and clear, it took me 4 hours to understand why this is not working and i solved it only by posting here.
    this is a VERY useful add-on though, and i am really happy for your support....
  • Default avatar
    dimitrios0    
     10 years ago

Problem again....gift certificates are not sent to gift recipient .. :) i have already read many posts about this but cannot fix this....
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I replied to your pm. I think it has to do with the function imagettftext not being recognized.