problem with Virtuemart - AwoCoupon plugin -causing Worldpay failure

• Default avatar
    garry2    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I'm also experiencing an issue with the Virtuemart AWOCoupon plugin. We started getting reports that our payment response pages were dispaying an error.

When I disabled Virtuemart - AwoCoupon plugin the problem went away

The error message they get is

"The configuration file for VirtueMart is missing!

It should be here: /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php"

I don't seehow this could happen but cant you shed any light on it. The file inquestion would be worldpay_notify.php. This is a very typical file

Does Virtuemart - AwoCoupon plugin interact with that files in any way?

on instpection of the file - It seems to be something to do with this function?

$awo_file = JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart1/giftcerthandler.php';

if(file_exists($awo_file)) {

require_once $awo_file;

AwoCouponVirtuemart1GiftcertHandler::process($d,$order_status_code);

}

$awo_file = JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart1/couponhandler.php';

if(file_exists($awo_file)) {

require_once $awo_file;

return AwoCouponVirtuemart1CouponHandler::order_cancel_check($d,$order_status_code);

}

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Is this a Virtuemart 1.1.x site?

• Default avatar
    garry2    
     6 years ago

sorry for the delay - I didnt get the notification.

yes its a VM 1.1 site. I can just comment out this function - but will this cause any problems

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

The 2 items you mentioned above do:
    - check to see if a gift certificate was sold, and if so send the customer the automatically generated email
    - check to see if an order is cancelled, and if so, restore the coupon usage, if setup in awocoupon->configuration

If you do not need either, yes you can comment out the above, everything else will still work.
  • Default avatar
    garry2    
     6 years ago

Excellent -  I think I'll just comment out for now. Everything seems work when I do.

Thanks for you help