Major Problem

• Default avatar
    mile2    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I just realise none of the coupons expired when they are used.

Version: 2.5.9.2 / Virtuemart 2.2.6 / One Page Checkaout Version 2.0.348.210917

User use the coupon code and the coupon is for1 use only. And i can use the coupon over and over again. This is a very strange problem. I just saw it and i think this is going on since i update AwoCoupon 1 month ago

Coupon CodeSecret KeyPublishedPublishedFunction TypeCouponNumber of Uses1 TotalPercent or AmountPercentValue50.00000Start Date2017-11-29 05:00:00Expiration2017-12-09 04:59:59History of Uses0

But i see the order and the guy use the coupon. Then i try it and use it 2 more times
    Is this the same problem like mine?

https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/coupon-customer-balance-apply-wont-work

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello
    Looking at the coupon list, it shows 'History of Uses' as 0.  This is why the coupon is still available.  If it does not show on the screen awocoupon->history of uses, then AwoCoupon does not count it as used.

So the question is why after use is it not showing on that screen?  In awocoupon->configuration, what do you have the order status to restore coupon set to?
  • Default avatar
    mile2    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I found the problem: Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed this was check on Confirm.

I put the setting on Cancelled :)