DB function failed with error number 1054

• Default avatar
    barbara4    
     6 years ago

I am trying to create a new gift certificate profile, and am getting the error "DB function failed with error number 1054".  The rest of the error message is:

Unknown column 'idlang_email_subject' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `rsf46_awocoupon_profile` SET `title`='NABC Gift Certificate - Individual Membership',`is_default`=NULL,`from_name`=NULL,`from_email`=NULL,`bcc_admin`=NULL,`cc_purchaser`=NULL,`idlang_email_subject`=NULL,`message_type`='html',`image`='2017-Certificate.png',`coupon_code_config`='a:6:{s:5:\"align\";s:1:\"R\";s:3:\"pad\";s:2:\"10\";s:1:\"y\";s:2:\"72\";s:4:\"font\";s:11:\"arialbd.ttf\";s:4:\"size\";s:2:\"16\";s:5:\"color\";s:4:\"#ff0\";}',`coupon_value_config`='a:6:{s:5:\"align\";s:1:\"L\";s:3:\"pad\";s:2:\"50\";s:1:\"y\";s:3:\"110\";s:4:\"font\";s:11:\"arialbd.ttf\";s:4:\"size\";s:2:\"25\";s:5:\"color\";s:4:\"#ff0\";}',`expiration_config`='a:7:{s:4:\"text\";s:5:\"F j Y\";s:5:\"align\";s:1:\"C\";s:3:\"pad\";s:0:\"\";s:1:\"y\";s:3:\"270\";s:4:\"font\";s:11:\"arialbd.ttf\";s:4:\"size\";s:2:\"14\";s:5:\"color\";s:7:\"#ffa500\";}',`freetext1_config`='a:8:{s:4:\"text\";s:5:\"CODE:\";s:5:\"align\";s:1:\"R\";s:3:\"pad\";s:2:\"75\";s:1:\"y\";s:2:\"50\";s:8:\"maxwidth\";s:1:\"0\";s:4:\"font\";s:11:\"arialbd.ttf\";s:4:\"size\";s:2:\"14\";s:5:\"color\";s:7:\"#ffa500\";}',`freetext2_config`='a:8:{s:4:\"text\";s:19:\"www.yourwebsite.com\";s:5:\"align\";s:1:\"C\";s:3:\"pad\";s:0:\"\";s:1:\"y\";s:3:\"200\";s:8:\"maxwidth\";s:1:\"0\";s:4:\"font\";s:11:\"arialbd.ttf\";s:4:\"size\";s:2:\"25\";s:5:\"color\";s:7:\"#fffafa\";}',`freetext3_config`=NULL,`idlang_email_body`=NULL,`email_subject`=NULL,`email_body`=NULL,`idlang_voucher_text`=NULL,`idlang_voucher_text_exp`=NULL,`idlang_voucher_filename`=NULL,`is_pdf`=NULL,`idlang_pdf_header`=NULL,`idlang_pdf_body`=NULL,`idlang_pdf_footer`=NULL,`idlang_pdf_filename`=NULL WHERE `id`='6'

I have read other posts about similar issues and saw the reference to look at the file mysql.install.sql within the /administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/ directory.

I have looked at that file and found some fields in that file not in the database table awocoupon_profile, AND I have found a lot of fields in the table not in the file.

I am not sure what to do at this point.

I need help solving this problem as we need to go live with the gift certificate tomorrow morning.  Thank you for the help.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

The database of AwoCoupon is an older version than the files.  So the db has to be upgraded.    Yes you looked in the write place, just need to make the adjustments.  If you like, I can do it, just need temp admin and ftp access, which you can send through private message.
  • Default avatar
    barbara4    
     6 years ago

I have just sent you a private message with the needed information to access the website.  Let me know if you need anything else.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Thanks for the access.  Updated the tables, should be all set now.  You will need to look at awocoupon->tools->profiles and configure the email templates.
  • Default avatar
    barbara4    
     6 years ago

I can save the profiles now.  Thank you!

I do see one more issue.  When I am working in the Profile Image section of the profile, and I am setting it up as I want, I am finding that the left align is either not working or it is just not updating the preview properly.  The right align and center look to be working fine.  Any ideas what is going on with that?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Just testing it now.  Added the profile 'seyi test' and not having any problems with left align.  The right align and center will right align and center.  the left align is basically free.  It does not stick to the left side, it lets you freely move the item around.
  • Default avatar
    barbara4    
     6 years ago

OK.  I see that now.  I think the left align label needs to be changed to allow people to know that the label can be freely placed.  Having it say left is very misleading.

Everything is working great though.