Blank site in the cart after i put the coupon code in and saved

• Default avatar
    dipak_    
     6 years ago

Hello,
    in my cart i give the coupon code in and go to save. then i see only a blank site. i took the same settings like in the demo backend page. please can you help me i can't find the reason.

my system:
    Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable
    VirtueMart 3.0.6.2
    PHP Version 5.5.12
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Hello,

The warning you received is fine and does not affect your installation.  It will be fixed on the next update.  Now when you try to process a coupon on the front end you get a blank screen?  This indicates there is a php error.  Do you use a virtuemart checkout extension?

If possible, can you send a private message with temp admin access for me to look at?
  • Default avatar
    dipak_    
     6 years ago

Hello,

thank you for your reply, we are using One Page Checkout for Virtuemart. it is very important to solve this asap.
  • Default avatar
    dipak_    
     6 years ago

Hello,
    in my cart i give the coupon code in and go to save. then i see only a blank site. i took the same settings like in the demo backend page. please can you help me i can't find the reason. we are using One Page Checkout for Virtuemart. it is very important to solve this asap.

my system:
    Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable
    VirtueMart 3.0.6.2
    PHP Version 5.5.12
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Ok, here is the fix:

In the file

www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart/couponhandler.php  around line 60 is
    <?php

if(version_compare($this->vmversion'3.0.9''>=')) {
    ?>

Change it to this:
    <?php

if(version_compare($this->vmversion'3.0.4''>=')) {
    ?>