Strange behaviour caused with Automatic Discounts

• Default avatar
    dave14    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I have a single coupon created which provides a % discount to a selected number of Categories in Hikashop which is then added to the automatic discounts list.

When selecting an item in the shop in the categories where it is expected to load it works without any issue when clicking on add item to cart.

I have an issue when in a category which isn't entitled to the coupon when adding a product to the cart the page redirects to the checkout, and there are some additional numbers appearing on the page as well as the cart module. As soon as the automatic discount is unpublished the error goes away.

The only error I am showing when debug is enabled is:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$rsvptransactionid in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/hikashop/couponhandlercart.php on line 441

This error isn't shown when the automatic discount is disabled.

I would appreciate any help your able to provide

Regards,

Dave

Details of what I have done to attempt to fix...

Set page where it's shown to show default protostar template,

reinstalled Hikashop

reinstalled AwoCoupon

none of the above were able to clear the issue.

Out of curiosity I set up Hikashop and AwoCoupon on a test site and wasn't able to replicate the issue

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Ok, took a look and there is a print out of the shipping id.
    in the file www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/hikashop/couponhandler.php, around line 712 is this:
    <?php

echo $id.' '.$item->shipping_id.'<br>';
    ?>

Delete it

• Default avatar
    dave14    
     6 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I just commented the line out in the file and it's cleared the issue I was having. Many thanks for the response :)

Regards

Dave