'History of Uses > Coupons' and' Reports > History of Uses > Coupons' show different results

• Default avatar
    daveb123    
     6 years ago

Hello,

For some reason these two windows, 'History of Uses > Coupons' and' Reports > History of Uses > Coupons', are showing me different results. Shouldn't they be the same, or am I misunderstanding how they work?

Thanks,

David

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Yes, they are the same.  Can you verify you have the exact same filters or none chosen in both?  Also pagination is used in both, can you verify you are looking at the full list?
  • Default avatar
    daveb123    
     6 years ago

Hello,

When I click the 'History of Uses > Coupons' button, it currently lists 38 coupon uses. When I generate a report from 'Reports > History of Uses - Coupons' it shows me 2 pages, but there is only 1 entry on each page, for a total of 2 coupon uses.

To generate the report, I'm only choosing 'History of Uses - Coupons' under Reports. Everything else I'm keeping as is. Should I be picking some variables? I figured if I left them as is it would show me everything.

Thanks for your help,

David

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Is it possible to send a private message with temp admin access to have a look?  Something is off if only one item per page is being shown.

If you click the csv image to export, and open the exported file, do you only see 2 rows?
  • Default avatar
    daveb123    
     6 years ago

The CSV only seems to show 1 of the 2 entries. I'll send you an email with a temp login shortly.

Thanks,

David