Coupon inserted by AcyMailing plugin is uppercased

• Default avatar
    smatena@helicam.cz    
     6 years ago

Hello,
    I am using AwoCoupon Pro, AwoCoupon plugin for AcyMailing and AcyMailing Essential.

In AcyMailing, there is a wellcome message configured for new subscribers where I am inserting coupon code generated by the plugin.
    The problem is, that in the email the coupon code is uppercased, but in AwoCoupon the code is lowercased, ie its not working when customer copy&paste the coupon code from the email.

AwoCoupon tag in email template looks like this: {AWOCOUPON:REG_[EMAIL]_[KEY]|1|[na]|[na]|[na]|[na]}

Did I miss some configuration?

Thank you.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon would not make the coupon code all upper case.  It must be some formatting within the text editor.  Just looking at your tag, it is all upper case.  Normally this is all lowercase, which supports the point that there is some formatting within the newsletter causing it.  So 1 of 2 choices:
    1. edit the newsletter, so it does not format the awocoupon tag as uppercase
    2. if you do not care about that, then in awocoupon->configuration, set 'Case Sensitive Coupon Code' to 'no'

• Default avatar
    smatena@helicam.cz    
     6 years ago

Hello, thank you.I will use the second option as a workaround and ask guys from AcyMailing for help with point 1.

Thanks for help!