titles not shown correctly at backend panel in awocoupon vm2 version


  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago
    0

    Dear Support!

    There is a problem with the vm2 version.We use joomla1.71 and vm198M with awocouponpro for vm2. We bought it and istalled it correctly but after install there is a problem with titles. All of the titles are language key names: for example :com_awocoupon_dh_dashboard not just: dashboard. And so on for all of the titles...

    We copy and rename the original ini english file and put it into administrator/language/hu and components/com_awocoupon and i found the awocoupon.xml file too and i put the extra row for hungarian ini file into the xml but no positive result.
    We changed back the full site admin and front to english but still not helped.

    What should we do next to find and fix this error?

    Thanks
    Balazs
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago
    0

    Hello, not sure what could be going on. Would be more than happy to look at it if you pm me temp admin/ftp access.
  • Default avatar
    hornigb    
     5 years ago
    0

    Problem solved, a friend of us found the bug. The problem comes from first hasmark characters in the firts 3 rows in the language ini file.

    This :
    # @component AwoCoupon Pro
    # @copyright Copyright (C) 2010 - 2011 Seyi Awofadeju - All rights reserved.
    # @Website : http://awodev.com

    B.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago
    0

    thank you. Looks like the comment for language files have changed from # to ; as explained here:
    http://docs.joomla.org/Specification_of_language_files

    For some reason it worked on my 1.7 installation. Will be making the updates.