Report shows wrong data


  • Your avatar
    petra0    
     8 months ago  last edited 8 months ago
    0

    Hi,

    please help, I have created 3 coupons, used the last one / as correctly shown in the history >

    http://imtp.me/clvi02lj3.p


    but when I run report, I see one use on other coupon but zero on the last one>

    http://imtp.me/clvj02lj3.p

    also when I save the report and open it in excel, it looks like this>

    http://imtp.me/clvk02lj3.p

    Is there a way to fix it, please?




    actually, what I mean is that we need to see in the report, how many time the coupon was used....is there a way to add such column into report?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 months ago
    0

    Hello,

    For formating in excel, I assume your delimiter is a semi colon.  Go to awocoupon->configuration and change the csv delimiter from "," to ";".

    The report does not show you the number of times the coupon has been used.  It shows you what you setup in the coupon.  So for the second coupon, you set the number of uses total to 1.  But for the 3rd you did not set the number of uses.

    You can view how many times a coupon has been used on the coupon list screen, but clicking on the details icon, and look at the "history of uses" line.
  • Your avatar
    petra0    
     8 months ago
    0

    Hi, thanks, I changed the colon  to semi-colon.


    Yes,I noticed that a bit later,but still cannot see the list of coupons with number of uses and customer is unhappy that he cannot filter the permanent coupons here and  see times of being used here without exporting it to excel:

    http://imtp.me/cm6l02lj3.p