HI. I bought Aworeward, I would like to create a AwoRewards Promotions. Using Hikashp and with it I created a discount coupon. I have configured the rule, when I go to configure any AwoRewards Promotions can not, however, to select the rule you created. Can you tell me why? thank you
Ok, I think I understand now. You created a rule, but want to then display that rule in the front end for customers to see. The promotions section only advertises the social rules. So if you made one of these rules, they would show up in the dropdown:
- like our facebook fan page
- post to your facebook wall
- tweet about us
- follow us on twitter
Any other rule would not show in the promotions.
If I understand you want to know how to create a rule to give a customer a coupon on registration?
- first create the coupon you will like the customer to receive. If using AwoCoupon, then make sure you set the 'published' dropdown to template
- Then in AwoRewards
+ rule type: registration
+ payment type: coupon
- select the coupon you create
- select a profile (if using AwoCoupon) or enter the email text
- Ok, once you have setup the sponsor rule, you would then have to create a sponsor situation. There are a couple of ways to do this. In the front end, go to AwoRewards->invitation screen:
There the sponsor can fill out emails and send a sponsor email to potential referrals. Any customer who registers with the email the sponsor sent would then trigger the rule. Also on that page, you have the sponsor personal registration link. Any user that uses a sponsor link to register will also trigger the rule.