• Default avatar
    angel_ramon    
     6 years ago

Hi.

In avocoupon if I go to coupons

I select to generate coupons

In select template I write TEMPLATE (It is the defined name of the template)

In quantity I put a number for example 1 that is the number of coupons to generate

The rest is empty

And pulse in save and close, and instead of generating the coupons comes this error.

1048 Column 'upc' can not be null SQL = INSERT INTO #__awocoupon (blind, template_id, coupon_code, upc, passcode, parent_type, coupon_value_type, coupon_value, coupon_value_def, function_type, num_of_uses_total, num_of_uses_customer, min_value, discount_type, user_type, startdate, expiration, exclude_giftcert , Note, params, published) VALUES ("virtuemart", 62, "BqFTKLvE", NULL, "every52", NULL, "amount", NULL, "1-2; 2-4; 3-6; 4-8; 5-10; 6-12; 7-14; 8-16; 9-18; 10-20; "," coupon ", 1, 1, 1.00000," overall "," user "," 2017-02-01 NULL, NULL, '{\ "min_value_type \": \ "overall \", \ "min_qty \": 1, \ "min_qty_type \ ": \" Overall \ "} ', 1)

Can you help me.

Thank you

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

Not sure why  you are receiving that error because by definition, the upc column should allow null values.

Try running this on your database, using phpmyadmin
    UPDATE #__awocoupon MODIFY upc VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL;

You will have to change #_ to your actual table prefix.  And that should fix the error.
    vb