Buy X get Y for each 100 spent

• Default avatar
    etrader    
     5 months ago

Hi :)

This is for VM.  I would like Buy for $100 get product Y for free. When spending $200 they get 2 products free.

My coupon gives always only 1 for free.

My Configuration:

Buy X get Y. Overall quantity.

Value 100%

Apply discount to: only get Y

Minimum order total: 100

BuyX: vendor name (entire store)

GetY the product with number 1

Can I achieve what I need? :)

Version 4.0.0.6

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 months ago

Hello,

It will be limited to 1 if you have "Maximum Discount Qty" set to 1.  Do you?
  • Default avatar
    etrader    
     5 months ago  last edited 5 months ago

Apologies for my late reply (long holiday).

Maximum discount quality is empty.

Minimum order total 100 (overall) - should this be specific?

Buy X set to 2 but not sure of it's function here.

Can you please help .

General

Coupon Codes4p5wcVeSecret Key4a51ccPublishedPublishedFunction TypeBuyX GetYNumber of UsesUnlimitedPercent or AmountPercentDiscount TypeOnly GetYValue100.00000Process TypeFirst found matchDisplay Textmy textMinimum Order Total100.00 OverallBuyX1GetY1Don't Mix ProductsNoAutomatically add to cart 'Get Y' productYesAutomatically delete from cart 'Get Y' productYesStart Date2023-11-30 23:00:00Expiration2023-12-14 22:59:59History of Uses1

BuyX
    #IDTypeModeAsset21  VendorIncludeMY VENDOR
    GetY
    #IDTypeModeAsset247246  ProductIncludeMY PRODUCT
  • Default avatar
    etrader    
     4 months ago

Ok thank you, I was able to fix it.

I have few questions please:

- The GET item is not removed when the total purchase quantity drops below 100.

- Is it possible to have an unpublished item added to the cart (the GET item is not for resale).

Thanks mr.

General
    Coupon Codes4p5wcVeSecret Key4a51ccPublishedPublishedFunction TypeBuyX GetYNumber of UsesUnlimitedPercent or AmountPercentDiscount TypeOnly GetYValue100.00000Process TypeFirst found matchDisplay TextXXXXMinimum Order Total100.00 OverallMaximum Discount Qty1BuyX1GetY1Don't Mix ProductsNoAutomatically add to cart 'Get Y' productYesAutomatically delete from cart 'Get Y' productYesStart Date2023-11-30 23:00:00Expiration2023-12-14 22:59:59History of Uses3
    BuyX
    #IDTypeModeAsset21  VendorIncludeXXXXX
    GetY
    #IDTypeModeAsset247246  ProductIncludeXXXXX

• Default avatar
    etrader    
     4 months ago

- The GET item is not removed when the total purchase quantity drops below 100.  

could this be because the GIFT item is priced at 1000 euro (as to not make it available for selling separately) ?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 months ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly you set your gift product to a price of 1000 but have the minimum order total at 100 overall.  Yes, in this case, the gift product will never be removed.  Set the minimum order total to 100 'specific'.  It should only take the buy x products into account in that case.

And for the other question, if you have the product unpublished, then yes, it would not be possible to add it to cart, as your shopping cart is stopping it from being added.